CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

this is me....








I Always been the kind of girl that hid my face

So afraid to tell the world of what I've got to say

But I have this dream right inside of me

I'm gonna let it show, It's time

To let you know, it's about you know,


This is real, this is me

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now

Gonna let the light, shine on me

Now I found, who I am

Theres no way to hold it in

No more hiding who I wanna be

This is me


Do you know what it's like to feel so in the dark


To dream about a life where you're the shining star


Even though it seems


Like it's too far away


I have to believe in myself, it's the only way


You're the voice I hear inside my head


The reason that I'm singing


I need to find youI've got to find you


You're the missing piece I need


The song inside of meI need to find youI've got to find you

0 comments: